Blackfeather Woods I've been walking out all on my own
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Astraeus

Rage filled her with that one word. Astraeus, a member of Sagtannet had attacked him. Now he was wounded and sick. A painful spike of despair shot through her stomach as she imagined him alone and hurt. She wanted to march back to the summit and rip them all apart, but she knew that was not logical. Plus, Taikon needed her now, and she refused to let him suffer through this alone anymore. 

Despite the pain she knew he was in, he followed her to the water. His joke was met only with a worried frown. She was not ready to try and joke about this yet; her blood was boiling inside her, although she tried to remain calm on the outside so that she could take care of him. She barely had control of her temper. Had her desire to take care of him not been stronger than her desire to seek out who hurt him and make them pay, she probably would have already taken off. 

When they reached the water, Taki walked in until the water reached her knees. She turned to him. Lay down here, she told him. I will lay down with you and you can rest your head on me while your wounds soak. He was exhausted, and she didn't want to risk him passing out and drowning, so she would just stay in the stream with him; she never minded water anyway.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
I've been walking out all on my own - by Taikon - December 28, 2020, 10:27 PM
RE: I've been walking out all on my own - by Takiyok - December 29, 2020, 01:43 AM
RE: I've been walking out all on my own - by Taikon - December 29, 2020, 02:18 AM
RE: I've been walking out all on my own - by Takiyok - December 29, 2020, 08:22 PM
RE: I've been walking out all on my own - by Taikon - February 06, 2021, 02:42 AM
RE: I've been walking out all on my own - by Takiyok - February 07, 2021, 05:54 PM
RE: I've been walking out all on my own - by Taikon - February 07, 2021, 09:48 PM
RE: I've been walking out all on my own - by Takiyok - February 11, 2021, 07:26 PM
RE: I've been walking out all on my own - by Taikon - February 14, 2021, 02:07 AM
RE: I've been walking out all on my own - by Takiyok - March 03, 2021, 10:26 AM
RE: I've been walking out all on my own - by Taikon - March 06, 2021, 03:04 AM
RE: I've been walking out all on my own - by Takiyok - April 28, 2021, 08:44 PM
RE: I've been walking out all on my own - by Taikon - May 01, 2021, 02:10 AM