Neverwinter Forest Only Love Myself, No More
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
I don't know where he belongs—other than dead in the ground, she answered with apparent disgust. And I don't know of this Ursus you speak of. Was this yet another pack they would have to be wary of?

She hadn't been aware of where exactly they had moved, but this woman gave her helpful information without even knowing it. Maybe so, she answered with a shrug. She filed the info away for later. I would watch out for them anyway. No sense in thinking you were safe just because they had moved to the other side of the mountains; it didn't mean they couldn't come over here just to mess with them. She certainly wouldn't put that past them. 

She saw no reason to not answer the traveler's questions. Yes, we have thrived so far, she told her. Of course, they had their share of issues, but who didn't. I suppose they are traditional, she answered. I'm Simmik, the Beta here, and Mal is the Alpha. We have wolves that fill the ranks below us. Now that she thought of it, the ranks in her natal pack had been different.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Only Love Myself, No More - by Evelynn - November 19, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: Only Love Myself, No More - by Simmik - November 19, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: Only Love Myself, No More - by Evelynn - November 20, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Only Love Myself, No More - by Simmik - November 23, 2020, 08:59 PM
RE: Only Love Myself, No More - by Evelynn - December 05, 2020, 02:16 AM
RE: Only Love Myself, No More - by Simmik - January 07, 2021, 12:29 AM
RE: Only Love Myself, No More - by Evelynn - January 10, 2021, 04:35 PM