Black Morass i've been looking all over the place for a place for me
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan can see how scared he is. Or at least feel it. There’s no way Nyra doesn’t too, but by the way she looks at him she does. Pity in her coingold gaze, Donovan meets her eyes and smiles. It’s not a sweet one though, it’s a smirk. 

Then he’s turning his attention down to the smaller male once more. “Hmm. Not bad. It seems you’ve fooled me for now.” He states indifferently, leaning his head down to level with his back. At this point he truly does believe him, he only wants to tease. His smirk is devilish though as he slides his gaze down to the dark wolf. “If I ever find out you’re lying I might have to eat ya though.” He says, surprisingly saying the last three words louder as he plants a little nip to the others hip. 

A loud laugh escapes him then, surely he had to have spooked him a bit. Though just as quickly as he did it, he’s brushing past him to stand next to his Harbinger once more. “You’re free to go, peaches. You two be on your way.” He hums teasingly, hawkish eyes eyeing the male devilishly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've been looking all over the place for a place for me - by Kynareth Deagon - January 09, 2021, 09:04 PM