Hideaway Strath [M] I hear, a voice say don't be so blind
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He both expects and doesn’t expect what happens next, but BOY is it erotic. He’s so insanely interested in powerful women a. Treating him like trash and b. Dominating him. There’s a few other reason that aren’t allowed to be mentioned here either. Yet, as she settles after pinning him, his brain short circuits. Not prepared for how interested it has him. Especially as her teeth bite at his ear he sucks in a breath. His mind instantly supplying him with the memory of her literally choking him so long ago in the canyon. 

He struggles to keep his usual cool. He struggles to smirk, an attempt at keeping his usual teasing self in character and separate from his other, more submissive, likes to be dominated, self. Oh, this is perfect.

“How kind of you, love.” He drawls. “How about we make up for lost time then?” He suggests, raising a cream brow.
Messages In This Thread
[M] I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 06:59 PM
RE: I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 07:35 PM
RE: I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 08:33 PM
RE: I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 08:56 PM
RE: I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by Kynareth Deagon - January 09, 2021, 09:17 PM