Hideaway Strath Am I the reason you breathe?
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He chuckles deeply at her playful banter and appreciates the reciprocated attention. She’s quick to update him on her findings and he leans forward with anticipation, awaiting to hear whatever interesting tail of information she might have for him this time. 

He’s pleasantly surprised to hear of Merrick’s mute wench. The Raven wolf that likes to talk with her teeth. His lip almost wrinkles at the thought of her — at the thought of Merrick. Yet, he can’t deny the horrid loss of their alliance, he wishes they could have it once more. Perhaps when he proves to the bear cult that he is worth allying with, prices to them how strong he and his pack is when he wins the highly anticipated war brewing between them. 

At Nyra’s unfortunate news is a river separating the two he hums in bland disappointment. “How unfortunate. I would’ve hoped that you’d be able to rip her pretty little throat out.” Then his smile returns and his eyes become half mast in a jokingly seductive manner. “I would’ve loved to watch you end her, darling.” Comes his soft, tempting voice.
Messages In This Thread
Am I the reason you breathe? - by RIP Fury - January 28, 2021, 10:36 AM
RE: Am I the reason you breathe? - by Kynareth Deagon - January 28, 2021, 01:31 PM
RE: Am I the reason you breathe? - by RIP Fury - January 28, 2021, 04:59 PM
RE: Am I the reason you breathe? - by Kynareth Deagon - January 29, 2021, 01:56 AM
RE: Am I the reason you breathe? - by RIP Fury - January 29, 2021, 02:07 AM
RE: Am I the reason you breathe? - by Kynareth Deagon - January 31, 2021, 01:03 PM
RE: Am I the reason you breathe? - by RIP Fury - January 31, 2021, 01:34 PM
RE: Am I the reason you breathe? - by Kynareth Deagon - February 01, 2021, 01:59 PM
RE: Am I the reason you breathe? - by RIP Fury - February 01, 2021, 03:50 PM
RE: Am I the reason you breathe? - by Kynareth Deagon - February 01, 2021, 04:49 PM
RE: Am I the reason you breathe? - by RIP Fury - February 01, 2021, 05:15 PM
RE: Am I the reason you breathe? - by Kynareth Deagon - February 01, 2021, 05:25 PM