Hideaway Strath It's all so incredibly loud
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
When he looked up from where he lovingly admired her belly, she had already been staring at him with her own adoration. She loved seeing him so smitten with their children, and she loved how helpful he had been during her pregnancy. It was a side of him she had never seen before, and she would never get tired of it. Because she could never resist the urge to worship him with her affection, she reached over dealt soft kisses to his cheek before nuzzling her nose against the same spot. When she pulled back, she finally answered his questions. Hmm, I don't know. I've imagined them all big and strong like you, she admitted with a shy smile. I've been wondering if they are boys or girls too, she told him next, then she offered a small shrug of her slender shoulders. There has to be a few in there, so maybe we'll have both sons and daughters. Like him, she had thought a lot about what they would be like and how they would look; it made the wait to meet them almost torturous, especially as it became apparent that they would likely meet them soon. I hope they come soon, too, she told him. I don't know how much bigger I can get, and I want to see them and make sure they're healthy. She hadn't confided in anyone much about her fears regarding the birth, but they filled her mind often. She was afraid she would fail them and Ky and not bring them into the world safely because she had no idea how to do any of it. 

She kissed his cheek again and instead of weighing down the moment with her worries, she continued with a much happier subject. What would you prefer they be? she asked quietly as she rested her head on her paws and gazed over at him. She didn't know if he would care or not, but she was very interested in his answer.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
It's all so incredibly loud - by Simmik - March 23, 2021, 08:24 PM
RE: It's all so incredibly loud - by Kynareth Deagon - March 23, 2021, 08:38 PM
RE: It's all so incredibly loud - by Simmik - March 23, 2021, 09:19 PM
RE: It's all so incredibly loud - by Kynareth Deagon - March 25, 2021, 01:59 AM
RE: It's all so incredibly loud - by Simmik - March 25, 2021, 01:39 PM
RE: It's all so incredibly loud - by Kynareth Deagon - April 01, 2021, 06:15 PM
RE: It's all so incredibly loud - by Simmik - April 29, 2021, 05:38 PM