Big Salmon Lake Stale air and dead parades
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
sorry for the wait!

Taki shook her head. You do not need to apologize, she assured him. She hadn't wanted him to feel bad—she knew he was worried and was still dealing with the after effects of his sickness. 

She brushed her head against his neck as he spoke again. I spent too long without your company and then worrying I might lose you despite you coming back, she started, sorrow working its way into the edges of her expression. You do not need to hide your suffering from me. They were a team now, and they should feel comfortable leaning on each other, even during the uglier side of life. 

She stopped walking as a familiar feeling swelled in her chest. It was scary and threatened to expose her most vulnerable side, but she couldn't force it down any longer. Taikon, she started, hesitation in her voice. I— she swallowed and drew in a deep breath. I love you, she finally said—something she had never told anyone but her family. He needed to know, though; it was long overdue, and if the last few months had taught her anything, it was that you never knew how much time you had to say the things you needed to say.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Stale air and dead parades - by Taikon - February 19, 2021, 01:12 AM
RE: Stale air and dead parades - by Takiyok - February 20, 2021, 04:53 PM
RE: Stale air and dead parades - by Taikon - February 20, 2021, 11:03 PM
RE: Stale air and dead parades - by Takiyok - March 03, 2021, 11:30 AM
RE: Stale air and dead parades - by Taikon - March 06, 2021, 02:30 AM
RE: Stale air and dead parades - by Takiyok - April 01, 2021, 10:56 AM
RE: Stale air and dead parades - by Taikon - April 05, 2021, 12:35 AM