Hideaway Strath Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn listens to her voice along with the easy background noise of the wilderness. He feels for her when she mentions being restless and immediately he wants to help. Thankfully for him, she’s mentioning a spar and he smiles at her. She sounds so sweet too, trying to butter him up for waking him up. He quickly decides he doesn’t mind one bit. 

So he sits up and stretches just like her and shakes himself from the sleep just barely clinging to him. He’s already trotting outside of the den and shooting her a mischievous smirk. 

“Your wish is my command, my love.” He purrs back to her. “I’ll be gentle.” He says more seriously then — for obvious reasons. Then he’s readying his stance and nods his head up to her with a smirk. “You first.” He offers her the first strike, moving into a defensive position and widening his stance.
Messages In This Thread
Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 06:27 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 06:51 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Kynareth Deagon - April 13, 2021, 07:04 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 07:19 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 07:56 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 08:41 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 10:05 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 11:03 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 15, 2021, 12:24 AM