Hideaway Strath Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
They battled back and forth for a few minutes, each attempting to clamp their jaws down on the other. But her mate's yelp had her freezing and looking down at him worriedly. Are you okay? she asked. She must have gotten too rough and nipped at something sensitive on his face. But she had no time to inspect him for injury—she was suddenly being pulled down and then he was on top again, looking down at her and clearly pleased with himself.

She glared at him. That was dirty, she told him. She pushed her paws against his chest. I thought I hurt you. She turned her head and and looked away, kind of miffed that he had played her like that. She had actually thought she hurt him, and had felt bad about it only to find out he was using it as a way to distract her. She huffed and continued to keep her head turned, refusing to look at him.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 06:27 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 06:51 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 07:19 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 07:56 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 08:41 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 10:05 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 11:03 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 15, 2021, 12:24 AM