Hideaway Strath Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
She played perfectly into his plan and no that she’s underneath him, refusing to make eye contact he feels a bit bad. He’s making a soft pouting sound and lies down beside her so he doesn’t squish his developing pups. He sits up on an elbow and rests his other paw over to and tries his damnedest to pull her against him. While also moving his hind leg over her lower body as well.

“Simmiiiick.” He pouts back deeply with the slightest of smiles. “Don’t be mad, darling. I’m not a pup, if I actually got hurt I would’ve yelled and not whimpered.” He tries to reason, even though his reasoning is absolutely dog shit. “Come on, you know it was a good distraction. So good, I bet you’re gonna use it on me now.” He smiles harder, nudging her annoyingly and trying to lighten up the mood. “I love yooouu.” He sings while nudging his large head against her her own humorously.
Messages In This Thread
Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 06:27 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 06:51 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 07:19 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 07:56 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 08:41 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 10:05 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Kynareth Deagon - April 13, 2021, 10:23 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 11:03 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 15, 2021, 12:24 AM