Hideaway Strath Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn loves that she plays mad at him, or maybe she isn’t playing. Either way he likes it, but what he likes even more is the fact that she lets him pull her closer and tells him that she’d definitely use the trick on him later. Still, when she’s telling him he’s mean but she loves him he can’t help the adoration that fills his golden orbs. He chuckles softly and nuzzles against her.

“Oh, I’m the worst aren’t I?” He hums with a pinch of humor in his voice. Then a cocky, “I know you love me.”

Then he’s moving up from her, towering over the pale shewolf he lowers his head and laps at her face. “Are you tired now? Maybe we could cuddle in the den and see if you can fall asleep again.” He suggests softly; still tired afterall.
Messages In This Thread
Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 06:27 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 06:51 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 07:19 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 07:56 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 08:41 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 10:05 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 11:03 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Kynareth Deagon - April 14, 2021, 11:33 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 15, 2021, 12:24 AM