Hideaway Strath there's a spark in your heart, that's all you need
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn laughs gently as Turmeric lifts himself to lick and nip his own chin. Humorously lapping his raspy tongue straight over the pups whole face. He can’t help but laugh again. Lifting his gaze up to Arlette again he sees her smiling back to him. He allows another boisterous laugh to rumble from his lips at her words.

“I’ve gotten soft, I’m telling you.” He jests lightly. Then responds to her next words about the play date. “Definitely should. I bet my boys would be ecstatic to see other pups.” Then he grins. “Simmik is being a bit greedy with them at the moment though, but perhaps it’ll happen soon.”

As he speaks his attention is then focused on the other pups waddling over and having trouble climbing over Donovan’s massive paws. He smiles at him too and it only grows enough to show teeth when little paws settle on his chest and begins nibbling on his fur. Don drops his head to him and begins doing the same, playfully rasping his tongue over his little fat body and occasionally nipping at him gently. Using his nose to roll him over and begin nipping his ribs and belly in an attempt to tickle him.