Stavanger Bay crabs taste better when they can't grab you
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
"Thanks." Lane's smile was a little tight, only because she knew that Evermore couldn't really mean what she was saying. She didn't even know Lane. She was just being nice. 

Fair? It was Lane's own fault she hadn't realized she was in heat. She and Wintersbane hadn't exactly talked before or during. How was he supposed to know she hadn't been looking to have his kids? She was the one who sought him out while in heat.

"It's not his fault," Lane insisted, defending Wintersbane. "I'm a medical professional, for fuck's sake. I should have known I was in heat." Even though it had been her first...

Did she like him? Lane didn't see how that was important at all, even though Evermore insisted that it was. Lane shrugged. 

"I like him fine. I mean.. I did join his pack." If he'd been that bad, she would have left, no matter that she was carrying his pups. Kukutux would have taken her into Moonglow, or she probably could have even gone back to Rowan and Zephyr in Blackfeather Woods. She had friends in the Teekons; she would have been okay.  "The kids are coming, like it or not." Like him or not. She shrugged again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: crabs taste better when they can't grab you - by Lane - June 08, 2021, 07:48 PM