Duskfire Glacier those of you who are last will soon be first
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
Lane had paused in her digging, to rest and survey her work so far. She was probably already way behind Tzila and Imaq; she'd seen some evidence that others or multiple others had been digging their own little rooms off of the main chamber. 

Before she could continue her work, she was interrupted by the sound of someone moving through the main chamber. Lane had been back from her travels for a few days, but she had spent most of that time resting and preparing for the imminent birth. She hadn't yet had the chance to track many of the others down.

"Tzi-?" She began, popping her head around the corner. "Oh!" she smiled. The alpha's visage was unmistakable, even though the lighting streaming through the main's chamber's ceiling was lower than usual. It must be still be overcast outside. "Wintersbane! Welcome to our densite." Maybe Tzila had already showed him? "Come take a look. This is my room-- or it will be, when I'm done-- and I think that's Tzila's over there..." 

She was feeling bubblier than usual today, perhaps as a result of several day's isolation. She missed being on the road, meeting new wolves and hearing the news of the land.
Messages In This Thread
RE: those of you who are last will soon be first - by Lane - June 09, 2021, 09:45 AM