Nocturne Summit Tis a far cry from home for a poor lonely thing
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
RIP my timeline but I had to join ;)

Kynareth’s on his way back to Teya to possibly get a final answer on the blossoming of an alliance, he passes by the peak of a familiar mountain. Only, he usually sees it from the opposite side, in his beautiful Strath. Though, the brindled giant isn’t usually distracted by beauty — unless it’s of the wolven kind — he happens to peer skyward and catch a glimpse of something. Or rather someone.

They interest him, his attention for the matter at hand is fickle, so he decides to ascend the peak himself. With broad muscles flexing, he climbs fairly nimble for a man of his stature. His eyes set on this stranger, which now he can tell is male by his wafting scent. Not only does he notice that as he closes in, as calm as ever, but he notices the beautiful fading of gold to silvery white that makes of his coat. A rugged man, lithe and seemingly quick, but perhaps holds power — judging by the rippling of the others own form that he can see. 

So finally, the beast makes himself known with a chuff, if he hasn’t been spotted already. His gait is easy going, almost lazy as large paws cross the ground to meet him a comfortable distance away. Instantly, a smile comes to his face. Though, it’s friendly, the Grandmaster always has a confident aura about him and said smile always leans more towards a smirk now matter what he does. 

Kynareth dips his wide set head a pinch in greeting. “Hey there, stranger.” He hums with a hint of amusement in his deep, burly tone. “Don’t think I’ve seen you around before. Who might you be?” He wonders aloud, hoping to get a name or something else from this interesting man. 

Until he remembers his own manners and chuckles. “Apologies. Where are my manners?” He asks uselessly if only to add a bit of spice to the conversation. “I’m Kynareth Deagon.” He hums casually. Intentionally leaving out the fact that he’s an alpha of the pack next door.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Tis a far cry from home for a poor lonely thing - by Kynareth Deagon - July 16, 2021, 12:13 PM