Nocturne Summit Tis a far cry from home for a poor lonely thing
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
As he greets this man, he greets him back with a gleaming smile and a friendly wag of a tail. One that captivated the Grandmaster in a way that makes his golden hued orbs gaze back at him curiously. Thick auds cupped towards him listening intently when the other makes voice greets his own ears. It’s obvious he’s enraptured, he doesn’t try to hide it either. 

As he introduces himself, Kynareth can’t help but notice the charisma this man holds. A confident, but smooth aura surrounds him and shines through his voice and the brindle giant can’t help but smile and laugh in return. 

Man’s got an interesting name and after the other goes quiet, he wastes no time speaking said thoughts out loud.

Oh? No, the pleasure’s all mine, darling.” Kyn rumbles attractively, before getting distracted by thinking more on his name. “And Taggerung, eh? That’s an interesting name my friend — I like it.” The brute hums honestly with an interested, and borderline flirty, gleam in his sun kissed eyes.

He continues anyhow.

“And a bard? Oh my.” The alpha purrs with a rumbling bout of laughter. “I would love to hear one or two of your stories of old if you have any.” It’s an offer, but if denied, the brindle wouldn’t mind one bit.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Tis a far cry from home for a poor lonely thing - by Kynareth Deagon - July 18, 2021, 11:33 PM