Bearclaw Valley I'm a black widow, baby
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The two alphas moved into Ursus’ territory, moving oh so carefully. If the two of them were caught by the pack it would fuck up their entire plan. But when they get there, it seems their entire plan has already been fucked up.

Ursus isn’t there.

It seems they’ve left their lovely little rats nest. He knows this because the usually overwhelming stink of wolf is faded. So faded he suspects they left quite some time ago, but still prevalent enough for Kyn to sketchily take a guess at when they did. 

How lucky of them. He thinks. This couldn’t have been better timing. 

They’re gone. Nyra says tersely. Kyn hums back a sound of acknowledgment as he too looks about the entrance to their valley. “Seems so.” He answers back before moving further into the territory.

“Now,” The Grandmaster begins with a heavy sigh. “we have to fucking find them.” It’s said with a sneer and a upwards crinkling of one side of his muzzle.

He drops his massive head, trying to smell anything he can, but the scents are blurred together and horribly faded. He gets nothing. “We will go to other packs. Search high and low. Ask strangers in passing. We will also wait for @Ramesses and @Satsu to check in with us. They might have found something on their travels.”

Kyn looks back to Nyra with a partially stern look. “I will send a few others to scout the nearby areas. And make sure you’re nice about it when you ask strangers. The only trouble we want right now is Ursus.”
Messages In This Thread
I'm a black widow, baby - by RIP Fury - August 02, 2021, 04:51 PM
RE: I'm a black widow, baby - by Kynareth Deagon - August 03, 2021, 06:56 PM
RE: I'm a black widow, baby - by RIP Fury - August 04, 2021, 09:57 PM
RE: I'm a black widow, baby - by Kynareth Deagon - August 05, 2021, 10:09 AM
RE: I'm a black widow, baby - by RIP Fury - August 05, 2021, 11:06 AM
RE: I'm a black widow, baby - by Kynareth Deagon - August 05, 2021, 11:33 AM