Nocturne Summit Tis a far cry from home for a poor lonely thing
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The other calls out the fact that Kyn probably knew it was heading in that direction. But he answers back in a toothy, knowing grin as he mentions that the story might not end like how he thinks. That alone has Kyn endlessly wondering what could be at the end of this story. So, he sits back, buckles in, and gets ready for the climax of the ride. 

Taggerung continues as he has, mentioning the two brothers and their quarrel. Then, unsurprisingly, Kojall makes a move to confront his brother once more. Kojal is fowl about it, but the forest brother is deceptively calm. Kyn knows the man has something up his sleeve, especially when Tagger mentioned magic.

Then they clash. Kyn can’t help his interested gaze being stuck into he storyteller. Horribly enraptured he can’t help but smile deviously when Tagger reveals the forest brothers plan. Kojall, bring as stubborn and pig-headed as he is, doesn’t believe a lick of what he says.
The owl, he’s not pleased by Kojall’s betrayal and now they all have to pay.

Kyn actually gasps when he begins telling of their gruesome turning. Their bodies morph into that of a mortal, losing their godly abilities and melting into the ground where Kyn finds out would make their kind. Their flesh and bone would be used to create all the wolves that live today. And THAT twist he did not expect. 

To show as such Kyn smiles massively, showing rows of dangerous mountains of teeth. “Now, that is a fucking story, my friend. Holy hell.” Kyn chuckles in amazement, eyes wide but his smile wider. “You can tell one hell of a story. Would it be greedy of me to nab you for myself?” He jests lightly, but his eyes gently cross the line of flirty. “My sons would be enraptured by your tales of old.”  
Messages In This Thread
RE: Tis a far cry from home for a poor lonely thing - by Kynareth Deagon - August 13, 2021, 12:02 AM