Duskfire Glacier if I die in my sleep, don't bother to wake me
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
Can we backdate to sometime in August, more shortly after Roulette was accepted?

Lane had been a better mother to her children since her return from her trip to Moonglow, but even good mothers needed a break sometimes. Her path carried her to the northern outskirts of Duskfire's claim, where the thin soil of the Sunset Valley met the steep, slippery slope of the Glacier's edge. 

It was quiet out here. This was a border not often patrolled, seeing as it was nearly impossible for an intruder to climb up the slick northern edge of the glacier. 

Certain she was alone, Lane decided to do something a little silly. She crouched down onto her belly, peering over the edge of the glacier for a moment before she kicked off, sailing down the steep slope and picking up speed as she went. She barked jubilantly, exhilarated and feeling like a puppy herself.
Messages In This Thread
if I die in my sleep, don't bother to wake me - by Roulette - September 05, 2021, 10:23 PM
RE: if I die in my sleep, don't bother to wake me - by Lane - September 06, 2021, 12:09 PM
RE: if I die in my sleep, don't bother to wake me - by Lane - September 30, 2021, 01:21 PM