Broken Antler Fen the nature of life is not permanence, but flux
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Brecheliant had been engaged in dealings with the Saints, but from the sounds of it there were no longstanding arrangements. Ruenna hoped it would remain this way. 

"I've been informed that the Saints and Ursus may go to war. I don't know why, and I confess-- I don't care to know. I'd very much like Redhawk Caldera to remain neutral." War had a way of sucking everyone in regardless of intentions, and the realist within Ruenna knew that it was only a matter of time before the Caldera was either targeted itself, or it would have to come to the aid of one of its many allies.

Ruenna experiences chronic lower back pain as a result of an accident from over a year ago. She moves with a very obvious, heavy limp.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the nature of life is not permanence, but flux - by Teya - September 01, 2021, 03:41 PM
RE: the nature of life is not permanence, but flux - by Teya - September 03, 2021, 04:27 PM
RE: the nature of life is not permanence, but flux - by Ruenna - September 08, 2021, 09:42 AM
RE: the nature of life is not permanence, but flux - by Teya - September 10, 2021, 05:12 PM
RE: the nature of life is not permanence, but flux - by Teya - September 15, 2021, 08:28 AM
RE: the nature of life is not permanence, but flux - by Teya - September 19, 2021, 10:17 PM