Duskfire Glacier if I die in my sleep, don't bother to wake me
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
The man's singular, booming bark drew Lane's attention upward, toward the spot at the top of the glacier that she had only just left behind. In the gathering darkness she could not see his disapproving expression, but the way he loomed just somehow felt judgmental. 

Was it Wintersbane? No, he wouldn't just be standing up there watching her.. He was far too busy for anything like that, it seemed. Lane had barely interacted with him since, well... that time they interacted. Specifically, when Wayfarer and Veteran were conceived. 

No, the voice was wrong, and the behavior was wrong for it to be Wintersbane. This was someone new, someone who was currently judging her through the eyes of a stranger. Hell of a first impression she just made. 

"Coming down?" she called up to the man, trying her best to hide how ridiculous she felt.
Messages In This Thread
if I die in my sleep, don't bother to wake me - by Roulette - September 05, 2021, 10:23 PM
RE: if I die in my sleep, don't bother to wake me - by Lane - September 06, 2021, 12:09 PM
RE: if I die in my sleep, don't bother to wake me - by Lane - September 30, 2021, 01:21 PM