Lion Head Mesa i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
her eyes were closed.
the water shifted, and when she opened them, there he was.

he looked as he had before the attack: self-possessed, carefree.
hard to ignore the changes to his face.

satsu heard him, but did not know what to say - if anything could be said.
she could smell jawahir everywhere; her stench carried upon the man meant to be her husband, further spoiling the water. she resisted the urge to rise up immediately and leave, but only just.

i did not know she had medical knowledge. satsu inferred of jawahir, who had taken up the cause of nurse to pharaoh most recently (or so the lie went).
Messages In This Thread
i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Satsu (Ghost) - October 11, 2021, 03:11 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 03:29 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Satsu (Ghost) - October 11, 2021, 03:36 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 03:42 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 03:57 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 04:34 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 05:09 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 05:27 PM