Lion Head Mesa Vasílissa
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
the correction was hard to hear. it did not sit right with satsu that germanicus had taken it upon himself to find a guard for her, sans consultation with pharaoh or herself. his beauty aside, he was bold and assuming, and had made his way to the heart of akashingo unhindered. it was disturbing to think of how easily he had slipped across the mesa - where was sabah? arsenio's appearance here only further proved that the mesa was unprotected.

fine, she answered. she did not like the way he had so inserted himself, but he was a warrior and she was only a girl, and satsu did not want to raise a fuss. there had been enough strife upon the mesa lately and she would not add to it.

i have a new maid who tends to me as well, who is always with me. her name is tamar. satsu explained this curtly, turning halfway to the door, not wanting to fully turn her eyes from this stranger. and my betrothed, ramesses, he will need to be made aware of this. i will talk to him. you are to wait in my quarters until i return - and already she thought, but he wants to be with me? always? - and you will wait, or you will leave.

with that said, satsu slipped beneath the henge of shadow and sought the corridor leading to her underground room, expecting the man to follow and do as he is told. there she would leave him as intended.

fade with your reply?
Messages In This Thread
Vasílissa - by Arsenio - October 11, 2021, 10:03 PM
RE: Vasílissa - by Satsu (Ghost) - October 11, 2021, 10:08 PM
RE: Vasílissa - by Arsenio - October 11, 2021, 10:20 PM
RE: Vasílissa - by Satsu (Ghost) - October 11, 2021, 10:28 PM
RE: Vasílissa - by Arsenio - October 11, 2021, 10:47 PM
RE: Vasílissa - by Satsu (Ghost) - October 11, 2021, 11:03 PM
RE: Vasílissa - by Arsenio - October 11, 2021, 11:22 PM
RE: Vasílissa - by Satsu (Ghost) - October 12, 2021, 04:59 PM
RE: Vasílissa - by Arsenio - October 13, 2021, 11:16 AM