Moonsong Glacier i wanna get down lower than atlantis
Sapphique
Aventurine*
THE PULSE WHEN IT RESPAWNS
580 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
first she pounced on him like he was a rack of haunch meat at the market -- then she got all uppity when he came back. val's brows hiked up in incredulity -- this one was clearly coco loco, and he was having none of it.

the stiff demeanor and cold glint in her gaze wasn't enough dissuade that old snake of a tongue from rearing its ugly head in val: call him many things, but he was raleska's daughter even if he didn't know it. throwing shade came as naturally to him as drinking riverwater or peeing outside. he might generally be an affable sort, but he wasn't a doormat and he certainly wasn't going to told what to do by a stranger.

'sides -- she was like, literally half his age. "you don't look like a lady to me, bro." val quipped back, already turning to leave this loonbird. the figurative middle finger that was his candlestick upright tail was just the cherry on top.
NEGATIVITY, WE JUST DEAD IT LIKE D-CON.
Messages In This Thread
i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Val - November 08, 2021, 06:26 PM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Makatza - November 10, 2021, 01:39 PM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Val - November 11, 2021, 10:20 AM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Makatza - November 14, 2021, 09:51 AM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Val - November 14, 2021, 09:43 PM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Makatza - November 15, 2021, 02:17 PM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Val - November 15, 2021, 06:23 PM