Duskfire Glacier powder your nose, paint your toes
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
Lane dropped the herbs into the warm liquid on the stone. The tea began to steep, and Lane let out a long sigh. 

"The herd of caribou that sustains this pack... it's gone. Disease swept through the herd and wiped it out in a matter of days." Lane looked grim. This was not the first time Lane had delivered the news, but it wasn't getting easier. 

"Issorartuyok and I think our best course of action is to leave the Glacier, and to settle the pack somewhere new." At least Calida hadn't had enough time to form an attachment to this place-- it seemed unlikely she would argue with Lane on that front. 

"Of course we want you with us, if we move, but I know it does change things." Calida had agreed to join a stable, stationary pack after all, and now Duskfire Glacier was anything but. "If you had second thoughts about joining up with us, I would understand." Lane watched the tea continue steep, and she stirred it intermittently. Even if Calida decided to depart rather than face an uncertain future with the pack, Lane intended for her to be in tip-top shape when the time came that she needed to travel.
Messages In This Thread
powder your nose, paint your toes - by Lane - December 28, 2021, 05:47 PM
RE: powder your nose, paint your toes - by Calida - December 28, 2021, 07:54 PM
RE: powder your nose, paint your toes - by Lane - December 28, 2021, 08:31 PM
RE: powder your nose, paint your toes - by Calida - December 29, 2021, 06:26 PM
RE: powder your nose, paint your toes - by Lane - December 29, 2021, 07:15 PM
RE: powder your nose, paint your toes - by Calida - December 31, 2021, 11:57 AM
RE: powder your nose, paint your toes - by Lane - December 31, 2021, 12:37 PM
RE: powder your nose, paint your toes - by Calida - January 03, 2022, 03:48 PM
RE: powder your nose, paint your toes - by Lane - January 05, 2022, 03:57 PM
RE: powder your nose, paint your toes - by Calida - January 11, 2022, 09:37 AM
RE: powder your nose, paint your toes - by Lane - January 16, 2022, 03:14 PM