Bramblepoint Shizukana
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
didn't notice this was from November!! Mind if I act like it's present? You don't need to update the time if you don't want to, it doesn't bother me to have things out of order

Tierra didn't really plan on heading straight back home, but she had gotten a little bored. It wasn't like she had to stay, but she wanted to see the looks on her siblings' faces when she told some of the stories she had to share. Spiced up to make her part seem a whole lot cooler, of course.

She could tell, innately, which way home was. It wasn't something she could really describe, just a feeling that turned into familiarity once she hit ground she knew. Obviously she recognized the Bramblepoint. But she absolutely did not recognize the wolf who she spotted in it as she trotted by.

She almost missed him there, lying down. Kinda scrawny, she thought a little smugly, though he had cute ears. Maybe she could have some fun before she got back to the Caldera. It wasn't like they were expecting her.

Hey. She let her tail swish behind her, lifting her head with a cocky smile. What's up? My name's Tierra. There was no way she'd ever claim Sapsucker. Just imagining the tree jokes made her skin crawl.
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
Shizukana - by Haru - November 27, 2021, 04:18 PM
RE: Shizukana - by Tierra - January 08, 2022, 12:37 PM
RE: Shizukana - by Haru - January 11, 2022, 11:18 PM
RE: Shizukana - by Tierra - January 15, 2022, 08:57 PM
RE: Shizukana - by Haru - January 24, 2022, 04:35 PM
RE: Shizukana - by Tierra - January 28, 2022, 11:19 AM
RE: Shizukana - by Haru - February 03, 2022, 02:31 PM
RE: Shizukana - by Tierra - February 10, 2022, 01:01 AM
RE: Shizukana - by Haru - February 17, 2022, 12:44 PM
RE: Shizukana - by Tierra - March 13, 2022, 12:29 PM