Sawtooth Spire [m] in my hands and in my knees, tell me what you wanna do to me
Riverclan
Star*
always an angel, never a god
383 Posts
Ooc — Twin
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: heat thread! open to a bunch of possibilities that could come from this, just keep in mind wren will likely be aggressive

keeping somewhat vague until other threads are complete!

So her previous attempt at seeking solitude had not panned out. That was fine. She'd done her due diligence with the child, and she'd made her way off again. This time, she'd chosen to go South.
Surrounded by stone crags that loom high above her head, Wren climbs until her muscles burn and her breaths grow short with the thinning air. The preserves of her energy were now stretched to their very limits, yet the cravings kept her going. 
Burning, burning, burning, an onslaught of furious heat that melts her to her core. 
But at least here, she could lose her mind in peace. A cloudless evening sky that paints her with shimmering gold, the rocks and sagebrush her only company. 
Here, she could wait. 
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
needed to save her from the checker and, well, why not! XD if someone else joins she can vamoose easily

This was so a mistake.

Tierra's legs were dying. Legit, if she didn't stop she was betting they'd shrivel up and fall off and then she'd be stuck rolling around everywhere like some kind of worm. Ew, gross. Like, if anyone could pull off cute worm she totally would be it, but still... absolute no.

She let out an exaggerated breath and sat down, flexing her paws and looking morosely at the peaks above her. Coming down had felt so much easier than going back, but she kind of wanted to get back to Paleo before nightfall. If she didn't she'd have to catch herself something solo and that was so much more work.

Why do mountains have to go down AND up? She complained to the air, or so she thought, having zero clue there was someone else lurking nearby.
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Riverclan
Star*
383 Posts
Ooc — Twin
eyeballs emoji

Well, shit. 
Just when she finally thought she'd found a place of respite, a mumble sounds from somewhere behind her. Higher pitched; likely a female. Thank god. 
A shiver runs from the back of her skull down to the last vertebra of her tail. Burning, burning, burning. In what may have been a moment of weakness due to the chemicals - or perhaps a moment of self-discovery - a thought blips from one side of her brain to the other. 
She'd never been with another girl before. What if she was interested...? 
On willowy legs she turns around, neck craning as she slithers down a slope that proves itself to be less formidable than it appears. A scent; yes, definitely a female. Though she herself does not show obvious signs of being in season. Shit. That might make this awkward. Trembling, Wren makes her approach until the stranger is fully within her view. 
Hey, is what comes from chapped black lips, just as nervous as she probably appeared to be. if you were trying to talk to yourself, you sure as hell weren't being very quiet. 
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
;)

Tierra wasn’t expecting anyone else to be here. And she definitely wasn’t expecting them to hear her. Duh. Why would I care? She shot back almost instinctively, turning around to face whoever this new somebody was.

First off, something was weird, and she could sense it even if she wasn’t sure yet what to make of it. She really didn’t care, but… whoever this was probably didn’t think she was a complete weirdo. Right?

Who’re you, anyway? She asked, eyeing the other woman and trying to get her measure. She didn’t know a single thing about this chick, so why did she feel like she was the one being judged here? And why didn’t she hate it?

Weird.
Riverclan
Star*
383 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Burning, burning, burning. 
Puffing out her chest, she draws nearer with a low, curious croon. Yes, because trying to appear butch totally masks the obvious heat scent. Good job, Wren, good job! Wren, is her answer, a pitchy waver to her voice, a nervous little shuffle to large paws. who're you, mountain woman? Come here alone? she flashes a toothy smile. 
A pretty thing; svelte and draped with crimson, black-tipped paws and a curious golden gaze. Kind of oblivious. Or just very, very straight. 
And what a charmer Wren was, dancing around and flexing her muscles like a testosterone-fuelled sire. So appealing. 
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
But she was and Tierra was thrown. This wasn’t entirely new, and she’d had feelings like this before, but never so randomly. It was a struggle to pay attention, so naturally she stepped closer, because despite the proximity she could at least try and pay attention to what she was saying. Wren. Cool.

Tierra smiled at ‘mountain woman’, liking that she figured that she belonged here. Navigated around pretty great, didn’t she!? Hell yes. Tierra. I’m an ambassador for my pack. So I go out on jobs and stuff alone all the time. She was clearly proud of the role, curling her tail up a bit and speaking with a kind of offhand satisfaction. It wasn’t a huge deal, but it wasn’t a tiny one either.

Are you alone? I mean, like, alone alone? No pack and all? Tierra hoped she was at least alone here right now, for… reasons. She could not get weird here. This was totally like… kind of her job.
Riverclan
Star*
383 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Tierra the Diplomat. 
Wren suddenly got the feeling that she should probably not be talking to this woman, like Tierra the Diplomat was of some fancy high-status, a jeweled crown atop her head as she commands Wren to bow at her feet and kiss them. 
Except maybe Wren should not be trusting herself right now. 
Alone? No, no, I, uhm, I live in Swiftcurrent Creek, she stumbles over her words, pausing to clear her throat rather unceremoniously. I mean, I'm alone right now. Just-- uh, travelling. Ha-ha-ha, please have sex with me. What, uhm, pack do you... do ambassador-stuff for?
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Cool. Little disappointing that she couldn’t try and recruit her or something, but it was no biggie. There wasn’t a whole lot of reason for her to stick around, but she wasn’t ready to bounce just yet.

Paleo. They’re pretty cool. I haven’t lived there too long, but my last pack bailed, and doing the lone wolf thing is boring. Plus a ton of work.

Is your pack close by? I’ve never heard of it. Not that she could remember at least. Just Paleo, Epoch, and wherever Germy was going. Uh…. Yeah. She didn’t remember the name at all. Could be he never told her, could be she just spaced on what he’d said.
Riverclan
Star*
383 Posts
Ooc — Twin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: emeto warning

Her name is Tierra and she lives in Paleo and she's an ambassador. 
It's, uh, just beyond the mountains, in the valley, she tries her best to explain with paws that wave around in wild gestures. we border Kvarsheim and Riverclan, if either of those ring a bell...? 

And then there was the burning question that lay in the back of her mind. 
Are you single? Do you like girls? Do you like ugly girls? 
Except she said none of those things, and instead, she could feel her face grow pale and the churning of acid in her stomach as if she were going to vomit, and she could not tell if it was from the altitude or the very pretty woman who happened to smell very good and oh Jesus Christ she was so totally going to puke—

Without warning, she bolts off to where a rocky fixture conceals her from Tierra's view. Her knees buckle, and as quietly as she possibly can, the contents of her stomach are let loose behind a lone mountain plant, who she immediately feels sorry for. Oh, shit. 
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Tierra did not know what was going on, and her usual (very) poor impulse control was a little overwhelmed by the absolute weirdness of this entire sitch. Yeah, sure, maybe she’d thought about if a couple times. Minne had been cool to hang out with, and Paeon was, like… okay, somewhat. It wasn’t like she had any boys at the moment and she couldn’t help where her dreams sometimes went. But this was so different from any of that. This was real.

Like, the girl barfed, and she still couldn’t focus for wanting to bang her. Holy shit.

Tierra wrinkled her nose behind her back, but instead of calling her a freak and bouncing out, she gave into the urge to close the distance between them. Studiously ignoring the throw-up, obviously. No freaking way was she getting close up with that. Are you okay? Like… it’s totally cool, but if not, I’m pretty sure Mahler could help.
Riverclan
Star*
383 Posts
Ooc — Twin
While trying to stifle her coughs, she blurts out an I'm fine! I'm good! as the evidence of her crime is quickly buried in the dirt. Her mouth felt absolutely disgusting, wrought with an excess of saliva and a burning feeling in her throat that was enough to drive her insane. She needed water, but as far as she was concerned, there was none to be found nearby. 
Great. Just great. 
Sorry, sorry, the tips of her ears are scorching with shame, and she slowly backs herself up into a corner, hind end touching the smooth basalt of a nearby rock. This would be her sanctuary! I, uhm, I think I'm just not used to the-- altitude. Yeah. 
Mahler. She'd never heard that name before, but it sounded like a man's name, and there were two problems with that: 1. a man was the absolute last person she needed to be around right now, and 2. Akavir would be pissed, and rightfully so, if she were to hide out in a different pack's territory during this... time. So she barks out a nervous laugh, waving a paw nonchalantly. I'm fine, really, just uh-- just a little headache. Please, God, have mercy. 
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Lucky for Wren, she had two things on her side. Tierra had been sick a number of times recently enough that she could actually empathize a little. And she had the sudden urge to be completely unfazed about all of this.

It’s totally whatever. Like, happens all the time. Tierra replied, brushing it off with a shrug. Then she grinned, confidently, and closed the gap again, bumping her shoulder against Wren’s encouragingly. She wanted the little feeling of electricity it set off in her stomach.

I know where there’s a stream, c’mon. It was closer to the borders but gramps (Mahler) wouldn’t mind. Ambassadors could do what they wanted, right? So long as it was diplomatic and shit. And this was totally diplomacy. Totally.
Riverclan
Star*
383 Posts
Ooc — Twin
oh shit i completely forgot to reply to this im so sorry D:

The embarrassment is overwhelming, almost all-consuming. A cold feeling tickles at her ribs and she can feel the vomit threatening to come up once more. Jesus, she mumbles, mostly just to herself. It wouldn't shock her if she had turned a sickly green by now,
Padding quickly behind Tierra in a skitter, she is once again consumed by the overwhelming nausea, except this time, it results in her falling to the ground with a sharp gasp. You live like this? she manages to bark out a scoff. Holy hell, this is-- she swallows. Her pawpads are damp with sweat. This is so not sexy. Oh, god, I'm so sorry.
She wished Tierra could bring the stream to her, because she absolutely did not want to move anymore.
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
no problem!! It’s chaotic XD we can also wrap whenever! Tho I’m enjoying it immensely. They’ll have to bump into each other again hehe, either way

Woah, this was going from weird to kind of alarming. She’d been sick before but anytime she was, like, this sick she was at home and had someone to look after her. Sometimes, I guess. It was pretty bad after I fought a bunch of coyotes, and then after I like… ate something messed up.

She approached with a slight awkwardness, ears tipped back a tidge. Are you good? Do you want me to carry you, or something? I’ve totes done it before. She warmed up a little under her coat with the offer, for some reason, and internally had to tell herself to chill the fuck out.

I bet gramps could help you out, too, if you wanted. He’s our leader, but he knows medicine and shit. Things Tierra had zero clue or interest in.
Riverclan
Star*
383 Posts
Ooc — Twin
me too!! they're so cute lololol thank you for being chaotic with me <3

Tierra's nonchalant attitude towards the circumstances should have been endearing, but at this point, Wren was far too focused on the absolutely cataclysmic fear that she might just pass the fuck out right where she's sitting.
She shakes her head violently at the offer of being carried — Wren thought herself nearly twice the size of Tierra (although said size difference was nowhere near actually being that) and feared she may break the poor emissary's bones. She is even more afraid of possibly being taken under the care of a man. It mattered not how nice he was!
She clears her throat, lets out a defeated sigh, and finally decides to just get it over with. I-I appreciate it, but, uhm, Tierra, her face contorts into an expression that could only be described as shameful. I think I'm in heat, and I came here to try and wait it out, but apparently that's not fuckin' working, and I so badly do not want kids and I'm sure your leader is very nice but I do not want to be around a man right now-- She is almost gasping by the time she gets it out.
This could not possibly get any worse.
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Oh, well… okay. He’s like… totally old. But whatever. Tierra had a hard time believing Mahler would be down for anything like that, but she wasn’t going to like, force her or anything. Her job was basically to offer!

She’d not had hers yet and if this was what it was like she couldn’t say she was sorry about that. It looked miserable.

Kids would suck, though. So I totally get it. It’s not far, we can make it easy. Just let me know if your gonna barf so I can get out of the way. Tierra grinned and moved in so she could at least help her not fall over. She wasn’t totally confident she could have carried Wren (girl was stacked, okay) but she would have totally tried. Maybe giving her a support lean would be enough.

And she wasn’t going to be weird about it. She was totally chill. Just a kickass ambassador doing her job and she wasn’t at all going to flip her shit at how close they were probably walking. That would be lame and Tierra was never lame.

anytime! XD this can be my last
Riverclan
Star*
383 Posts
Ooc — Twin
<3333

Again, Wren declines with a quick shake of her head. I-- I really do appreciate it, but I think maybe I should go, she gives a toothy smile in a feeble attempt at reassurance. Her face is hot, her paws cold; the chills run down her spine with unrelenting force.
But hey, maybe sometime I'll-- cough. I'll come visit you when I'm, uh, not plagued with the biological desire to give myself parasites, eh? There's softness to warm-brown eyes as she forces herself to her feet like a helpless fawn. I should... probably get to lower elevation. But, um, if you ever do ambassador-stuff in the valley, I'll put in a good word for yah with my leaders.
And before poor Tierra can even protest, Wren whisks herself away; disappearing into a slip between rocky fixtures and praying she does not puke again before she can find somewhere to rest. In the morning, the flatlands will decidedly become her new desired place of respite.