Blackwater Islands Rebirthing
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Private 
30 minutes after this thread @The Listener + @Skalda gonna be vaguey vague regarding the in progress thread/s leading to this ritual with some assumptions, pm me if anything needs changed!<3

Nyra dragged the unconscious Skalda through the islands, through the underbrush and trails. A woman as tall but not as heavy as she, but a bit of a chore, and Nyra gripping the scruff of the to-be sacrifice with ambition and embers of hell helping aid her strength. 
Eldritch berries pulsed her system, alighting the Islands in vibrant colors and the mutterings of spirits.

She felt it in her core. The will of the unnamed god, yes, this russet bitch was the wolf to offer upon the altar. 
She didn't know why. 
She didn't question it.

Coming into the designated ritual room, Nyra watches for The Listener with eager, hungry eyes. If she found the prophet in her sights, she would drip Skalda's knocked out form upon the earth before the Prophet. 
If not, then she would wait for her, and then present her captive, and speak.

"This woman, my sacrifice." She rumbled, a firm paw placed upon the neck of Skalda. 

A feather-soft grunt escaped the red woman's lips, not quite waking up just yet, but showing signs of coming out of her forced slumber.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
Rebirthing - by RIP Fury - January 21, 2022, 04:20 PM
RE: Rebirthing - by The Listener - January 24, 2022, 02:50 PM
RE: Rebirthing - by RIP Fury - January 24, 2022, 02:57 PM
RE: Rebirthing - by The Listener - January 24, 2022, 03:11 PM
RE: Rebirthing - by RIP Fury - January 24, 2022, 03:31 PM
RE: Rebirthing - by The Listener - January 26, 2022, 09:07 AM
RE: Rebirthing - by RIP Fury - January 26, 2022, 11:15 AM
RE: Rebirthing - by The Listener - January 30, 2022, 03:02 PM