Blackwater Islands I swear, I knew just what to say
Brecheliant
Family
817 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She noticed immediately that there was actual recognition in the look he gave her, and it was the first time she'd seen that expression. She smiled immediately. You're looking better. That wasn't exactly a feat when she'd been having to help him with practically everything these past weeks - eating, drinking, keeping the area and his fur clean so that further sickness wouldn't visit. But she'd half-expected he'd stay locked completely away in his mind forever.

This will help. But it won't make you sleep like the other herbs did. She talked partially to him, partially to herself as she ground some of the leaves to a pulp and dropped them into the water. If she let it soak there for a time, the medicine would tinge the water and he could drink it.

How are you feeling? She asked turning away again to face him. It was worth a shot, seeing if he'd answer. He'd seemed to understand before.
Messages In This Thread
I swear, I knew just what to say - by Bridget - January 28, 2022, 11:07 AM
RE: I swear, I knew just what to say - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 28, 2022, 02:17 PM
RE: I swear, I knew just what to say - by Bridget - January 28, 2022, 02:42 PM
RE: I swear, I knew just what to say - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 28, 2022, 03:24 PM
RE: I swear, I knew just what to say - by Bridget - January 28, 2022, 11:39 PM