Redhawk Caldera And I've been working there myself
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,540 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia could definitely sympathize. Out of all of her crushes, Eljay was her first real love, but it had seemed to take ages. She suddenly remembered a time, years ago, when she'd lamented to Wraen that she might never find someone.

I used to think it wouldn't ever happen. There was actually this guy, before Eljay. She smiled a little conspiratorially. For a while she'd felt guilty, but now it was easier. She knew without a doubt that what she had shared with Illidan had been a crush and what she had with Eljay went so much deeper. He was a prince who lived on the coast. But I only saw him a few times, and I never got to know him that well. Eljay was different.

She tried to think of it when, and it wasn't hard. She could actually remember the exact moment her feelings had changed, but she wondered if her mate would mind her sharing that. Maybe I'll just keep it vague...

We were talking once, when he was helping me after I got hurt. And he just completely opened up to me. I'd never had anyone do that before. She was so used to hiding things, to being happy and making sure everyone else was. He'd helped her to see that sharing your feelings with someone else wasn't so terrible. I think it was really as easy as that. She giggled a little. Wow, her standards weren't much, were they? But Eljay was more than that, and there were so many other factors.
Messages In This Thread
And I've been working there myself - by Maia - January 14, 2022, 03:46 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Lilitu - January 28, 2022, 12:12 AM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Maia - January 29, 2022, 04:49 AM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Lilitu - February 01, 2022, 09:11 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Maia - February 02, 2022, 11:26 AM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Lilitu - February 04, 2022, 10:00 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Maia - February 08, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Lilitu - February 22, 2022, 09:31 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Maia - March 13, 2022, 12:15 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Lilitu - March 22, 2022, 01:18 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Maia - March 24, 2022, 09:00 AM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Lilitu - April 26, 2022, 10:33 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Maia - May 09, 2022, 10:03 AM