Ouroboros Spine the reflection's always mine
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
kukutux is quick to move and the girl is quick to try and explain. but her words come out in a hissing manner, nothing that begs for forgiveness, nothing screams submission to the primal mind of the woman. perhaps this brings trouble on both parts, but shikoba has little reason to fear a small woman in search of something from the wolves of moonglow.

a roar erupts from shikoba, teeth bared as she lunges for the girl with no regard for her words. the message is sent, the deed is done. the sivullik and matriarch have passed judgement upon the girl before them.

whether she was the one who ruined the cache or not, there was no apology, no beg for mercy or forgiveness. insubordination upon the borders is a spit in the face of sivullik and moonwoman. shikoba would not have any of it.

shikoba would chase if need be, but she gave the girl enough room to run, and perhaps share the message that moonglow would not forgive the harsh actions of others, even if the girl was not the criminal in the first place.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
the reflection's always mine - by Cerulean - February 06, 2022, 11:40 PM
RE: the reflection's always mine - by Shikoba - February 08, 2022, 01:48 AM
RE: the reflection's always mine - by Kukutux - February 08, 2022, 06:59 AM
RE: the reflection's always mine - by Cerulean - February 08, 2022, 03:12 PM
RE: the reflection's always mine - by Shikoba - February 08, 2022, 06:25 PM
RE: the reflection's always mine - by Kukutux - February 11, 2022, 06:44 PM
RE: the reflection's always mine - by Cerulean - February 16, 2022, 09:09 PM
RE: the reflection's always mine - by Shikoba - March 01, 2022, 01:03 AM
RE: the reflection's always mine - by Kukutux - March 02, 2022, 03:04 PM