Redhawk Caldera And I've been working there myself
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,540 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia couldn't imagine her life if it had gone any differently. There was no way she'd be this happy with anyone else - at least, not with anyone so far. Eljay was her best friend, her closest confidant, and her partner. And even with that, she had more who cared about her and she felt she could confide in. Lilitu was definitely one of them, and her mind happened to also go to the times she'd come to her niece with problems. She was happy that now she could maybe help with some (like an Aunt should, right?)

Maybe. I used to worry about it a lot. I used to ask Wraen what would happen if no one ever loved me. She always said that I worried too much, and I think she was right. I definitely didn't get it then, though. There was a familiar pang, talking about her. But it was getting easier. I think, if you find the right person, then it's meant to be easy. I don't think I'd be nearly this happy with any prince. They wouldn't be Eljay, and now I know I can't ever settle for less.

Maia glanced at Lilitu then and laughed a bit, self-consciously. Did that sound like a lecture? Gosh, she hoped not. That might just be how I work though. I don't think everyone's the same. If I don't know someone, I have a hard time trusting that they actually like me. Or won't bolt the second I do something wrong, or weird. Maybe those princes would be something worth looking into. Maia had never asked Ibis where she lived before here, she realized, and she hadn't even known Lilitu was born somewhere very far. Where was that? Where you were born?
Messages In This Thread
And I've been working there myself - by Maia - January 14, 2022, 03:46 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Lilitu - January 28, 2022, 12:12 AM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Maia - January 29, 2022, 04:49 AM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Lilitu - February 01, 2022, 09:11 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Maia - February 02, 2022, 11:26 AM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Lilitu - February 04, 2022, 10:00 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Maia - February 08, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Lilitu - February 22, 2022, 09:31 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Maia - March 13, 2022, 12:15 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Lilitu - March 22, 2022, 01:18 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Maia - March 24, 2022, 09:00 AM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Lilitu - April 26, 2022, 10:33 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Maia - May 09, 2022, 10:03 AM