Cerulean Cape Fundamental differing
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Alduin has been somewhat problematic. 

That that Kynareth doesn’t even display surprise. He knows somewhat of his firstborn’s troubles. A lot happened to him when he was young. Though they have fought, Kyn obviously still worries about him and the anger that takes control of him. It seems his second born has been reaping those consequences trying to keep him in line. Though the chocolate brindled man knows Tulok could probably do it better than him, but even then he knows Simmik would do a better job at leashing their dark, wild boy.

So Kyn would hum out an unimpressed noise, but would otherwise allow Tulok to continue.

He goes on by confirming the kill Alduin made and Kyn listens dutifully as Tulok expresses his concerns. Yes, he is proud that Alduin took a life just as seamlessly as he would, but he does agree that his mind must be more focused on the success of their mission — not the glory in between.

But after Tulok continues with the well known — or at least suspected — illness that plagues Alduin. His anger, his mind — the being he speaks of…the one that follows him. 

Kynareth’s nods then, looking off into the ocean for a moment before meeting Tulok’s two toned gazed.

“Yes, Alduin must learn where his priorities lie. Perhaps his mother could speak sense into him about needlessly killing those who do not benefit the mission.” He continues on with Tulok’s last sentence with a shake of his head. “I know. He has not confided in me as much about it though. He’ll soon go mad and I haven’t  the slightest clue on how to stop it. 
Messages In This Thread
Fundamental differing - by Tulok - March 05, 2022, 11:20 AM
RE: Fundamental differing - by Kynareth Deagon - March 06, 2022, 03:07 PM
RE: Fundamental differing - by Tulok - March 09, 2022, 08:31 PM
RE: Fundamental differing - by Kynareth Deagon - March 13, 2022, 07:32 PM
RE: Fundamental differing - by Tulok - March 15, 2022, 03:42 PM
RE: Fundamental differing - by Kynareth Deagon - March 23, 2022, 05:35 AM
RE: Fundamental differing - by Tulok - March 24, 2022, 02:45 PM