Auspex*
1,550 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Trade 
For @Hymnal! Since she's having more this year, I figured I'd throw a little
complication in the mix since she also was eating less <3

For the last week or so of her pregnancy, Maia was confined to the den. She couldn't really get up if she tried. It was like her entire body was a weight dragging her down and keeping her there. Her muscles just wouldn't cooperate.

For once, she could sense what it was. She was scared, obviously, but she didn't feel sick or like anything was wrong with the pups. Last year she hadn't passed out once during her pregnancy - this year she had a few times. It just felt like everything was more.

Eljay kept a close eye out and kept her fed, which helped. Despite knowing the pups were fine, Maia couldn't help the quiet anxiety that crept in when she was alone. She forced herself to eat everything he brought, even when she didn't want to and even when it felt like it would make her sick. It rarely did now, not like it had early on.

Maia didn't know how long had passed since Eljay found her and had to help her back here. It was hard to keep track, and she'd mostly slept, but currently she was listening to (and feeling) the shifting in her sides. I guess I could start thinking of names.
Messages In This Thread
But no one quite like I do - by Maia - March 30, 2022, 10:35 AM
RE: But no one quite like I do - by Hymnal - March 30, 2022, 12:46 PM
RE: But no one quite like I do - by Maia - April 01, 2022, 12:47 AM
RE: But no one quite like I do - by Hymnal - April 07, 2022, 05:01 PM
RE: But no one quite like I do - by Maia - April 10, 2022, 10:26 PM
RE: But no one quite like I do - by Hymnal - April 12, 2022, 05:13 PM
RE: But no one quite like I do - by Maia - April 12, 2022, 06:47 PM
RE: But no one quite like I do - by Hymnal - April 21, 2022, 02:33 PM
RE: But no one quite like I do - by Maia - April 22, 2022, 10:49 AM
RE: But no one quite like I do - by Hymnal - May 04, 2022, 01:20 PM
RE: But no one quite like I do - by Maia - May 19, 2022, 11:54 AM