Redhawk Caldera I spend my days with ghosts who all love you the most
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,550 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia was relieved when Teya answered her without seeming to be too upset, but the question she asked had a somewhat awkward answer. Maia flushed more than she already had, but she really didn't have any option other than answering honestly. She wanted to help, sincerely, and needed to reward Teya's honesty with her own.

Yeah, I've always known. It's the only time, really, when I want that sort of thing. And it's the only time when Eljay really is interested in it either. Otherwise we just... don't. She hoped Eljay wouldn't mind her revealing this, it was personal but it was also the kind of thing she would have easily talked about with her sister. Teya, as a close friend, was similar yeah?

Wraen never knew. At least, she never felt it. That's why she said she could never have kids. She didn't know why, but something about Teya's question had reminded her of that conversation, and the words stood out starkly in her mind. Had Wraen been wrong? Maybe she'd just never gotten lucky.... or unlucky, the way Teya had and depending on how she saw it at the time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I spend my days with ghosts who all love you the most - by Maia - March 31, 2022, 05:48 PM