Blackbeak Bluff Upside down, but it was a good life
Brecheliant
Family
810 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bridget had figured that her disappearance would have an effect, but she was surprised and extremely touched by how emotional Jasmine was to be finding her. It was hard knowing her own stupid mistakes had caused this, and she returned the girl's hug fiercely. At least she was okay and hadn't been hurt in the process of looking for her. Bridget was damn sure she wasn't worth that.

I definitely didn't mean to disappear on you, and I wanted to get back home. Pretty sure I had a bad fall hunting, and the wolves who found me were a little too keen on me paying them back. As if. Bridget snorted, but didn't pull away or make any space. She couldn't believe Jasmine was here and had apparently been looking for her all this time. Did Brecheliant know!? And she was seriously all by herself?!

I made it out of there, but things are... complicated, now. That was a fucking understatement. She shifted self-consciously, but wasn't about to draw attention to it. She was in this mess because she hadn't taken care of things when she had the chance and she knew that. Now she just had to put in the work to move forward. I'm planning on coming back. I just have to be sure I can make it. I can't believe you're here.

She beamed, giving Jasmine another huge hug for good measure. You sure found me, and I'm definitely not dead. Sorry for making you worry. You're amazing, though, to have tracked me down all the way out here! I mean, wherever 'here' is, anyway. Bridget still hadn't managed to sort out where exactly they were in relation to landmarks she was familiar with. It would be easier if she could recall the way she'd come in order to arrive at the island, but with the state she'd been in at the time, no way that was happening.
Messages In This Thread
Upside down, but it was a good life - by Bridget - March 13, 2022, 12:00 PM
RE: Upside down, but it was a good life - by Jasmine - March 21, 2022, 09:26 PM
RE: Upside down, but it was a good life - by Bridget - March 22, 2022, 08:35 AM
RE: Upside down, but it was a good life - by Jasmine - April 02, 2022, 06:48 PM
RE: Upside down, but it was a good life - by Bridget - April 03, 2022, 12:36 AM