Nimbus Summit wrong town to stop in
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
"It's Beta, actually," Lane corrected, the half-smile tugging at the corner of her mouth. "I stepped down, so I could share my position with Tuuluuwaq. We're now Atautsikut's beta pair." Lane had stepped down so she could stand even with Tuuluuwaq. Would Antha soon step up, to stand beside her own mate? 

Caracal was enthusiastic, which Lane appreciated. He reminded her a bit of her own son, Veteran. "Consider yourself accepted." Perhaps Lane ought to have questioned him a bit more, but she had always been a little unorthodox. She couldn't explain it rationally, but she just had a good feeling about this boy, her new apprentice. 

He asked for a task, and Lane wouldn't disappoint him. "We're new to the Hinterlands and still trying to get established here. Right now we're mapping the surrounding lands and cataloging the medicinal herbs in the area. We're also planting a garden in the arlathan." Lane smiled at Antha. No doubt she would show Caracal the arlathan when she conducted his tour. "All of that should be enough to keep you busy. Oh, and at some point you should introduce yourself to our alpha, Issorartuyok." 

Lane wanted to ask the boy more about his background, but she decided she would do that later. Antha had offered to show him around, and that seemed like the best course of action to Lane. "I'll catch up with you both later," Lane promised, her gaze finding both Caracal and Antha in turn. If neither had further questions, she would depart.
Messages In This Thread
wrong town to stop in - by Caracal - March 31, 2022, 10:09 AM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Antha - March 31, 2022, 02:12 PM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Caracal - March 31, 2022, 02:23 PM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Lane - April 05, 2022, 10:28 AM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Antha - April 05, 2022, 01:36 PM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Caracal - April 05, 2022, 02:03 PM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Lane - April 05, 2022, 04:49 PM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Antha - April 05, 2022, 06:28 PM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Caracal - April 05, 2022, 06:39 PM