Lion Head Mesa A squeaky pain upon each breath
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
A meal was welcomed with a flash of greed within her eyes.

Thank you, she murmured in response, and took to the food immediately. Soon enough her children would be shedding their milk teeth and be desirous of something more substantial, which was a moment that could not come soon enough for Satsu.

She loved them - loved their proximity, their little sounds, their newborn smell, and yet... In the days after their birth, she found herself pining for time away from them more and more. They were greedy, needy little things. Lovable for as long as her hormones allowed.

A sigh. I only wish to stretch my legs, but for that I would have to call upon a wetnurse. And she could do that. Jawahir would not be far. There was a resistance within Satsu to allow it to happen, though. Tell me how the palace fares instead. I cannot be out there, but you can.

A patient look descended across Satsu's features as she peered upon Sayf, then.
Messages In This Thread
A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Sayf - March 22, 2022, 02:21 PM
RE: A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Satsu (Ghost) - March 23, 2022, 01:52 PM
RE: A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Sayf - March 24, 2022, 02:00 PM
RE: A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Satsu (Ghost) - April 07, 2022, 03:46 PM
RE: A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Sayf - April 07, 2022, 06:05 PM
RE: A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Satsu (Ghost) - April 08, 2022, 09:48 PM
RE: A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Sayf - April 12, 2022, 04:01 PM
RE: A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Sayf - May 12, 2022, 02:05 PM