Blacktail Deer Plateau For memories of years of yore
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
I don't like to pp without express permission, so I will simply say he saw two, but I will focus on Malila until Veran comes.

Gunnar's mind had gone introspective. It was beautiful here, always had been. Oh there were scars where things had happened or things were done, sometimes you could see them. But what was life without a few scars, Gunnar had a few himself, more than when he had been a child, and then a youth, but they were not as prominent as say his father's had been.

Brown tipped ears perked forwards as a young voice carried towards him. He turned his head, she wasn't talking to him, no she was speaking to someone else, though he couldn't quite see. The tiny femme caught his eyes first and he chuffed to let them both know he was here. He didn't wish to startle them, yet he also didn't wish to move. He was comfortable. Oh he would if they came towards him with ill intent, then they would know that he was not as gentle as he pretended, that he had been viking born, but for now he sat in gentle contentment, a friendly expression on his face.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
For memories of years of yore - by Gunnar - May 21, 2022, 01:21 PM
RE: For memories of years of yore - by Malila - May 26, 2022, 07:49 PM
RE: For memories of years of yore - by Gunnar - May 27, 2022, 05:22 AM
RE: For memories of years of yore - by Malila - June 08, 2022, 08:37 PM
RE: For memories of years of yore - by Gunnar - June 08, 2022, 08:57 PM
RE: For memories of years of yore - by Malila - June 19, 2022, 10:05 PM
RE: For memories of years of yore - by Gunnar - June 20, 2022, 07:24 AM