Redsand Canyon Until tomorrow comes, this is how we run
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
nothing wrong with shorter posts! I'm always mobile <3 so post lengths vary

Oooh, and two names, with all that. It meant his family was important enough to mention. Ebonywood is a neat name. I've never heard anything like it. She didn't want to drag her own name out just yet, just in case he had met her mother. No offense meant to Towhee, of course, but from her experience finding out a parent was around could sometimes make things a little more awkward. She didn't want him to be discouraged from pursuing her because she very much wanted to be pursued. Unfortunately it didn't matter much who would do the courting. Her plans didn't go much into how she'd reciprocate.

I was just sitting here thinking about how bored I was, too. Any ideas for fixing that? She was fishing for an invitation. Hopefully he was more interesting than a lot of the other wolves around here - otherwise she'd have to keep holding her breath.
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
Until tomorrow comes, this is how we run - by Tierra - May 23, 2022, 12:34 PM
RE: Until tomorrow comes, this is how we run - by Tierra - June 01, 2022, 03:21 PM
RE: Until tomorrow comes, this is how we run - by Tierra - August 22, 2022, 11:17 AM
RE: Until tomorrow comes, this is how we run - by Reyson - August 22, 2022, 11:19 AM