Dragoncrest Cliffs Of plants old and new
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
All Welcome 
This can be a thread for anyone just to talk, or perhaps a thread for Guns to get botanist.

Sand colored paws though muted walked along the sandy beach. He was on his way inward, in his mouth he cradled a bundle of rabbit fur, and inside that rabbit fur was more of one of his mother's garden. He had found it days ago now, choked and overgrown with plants that didn't belong, but some of her more hardy plants were still pushing towards the sun. 

It had been a labor of love between his mother and Nerian, a place of bonding for the two, because lord knows they couldn't get along all the time. Gunnar had been young, and he didn't know all the details, but he had figured out enough as he had aged, that his mother had been deeply upset by what his father had done by taken another wife, deeply upset. 

However, he too had thought perhaps his mother was unfair in a way, she knew of his father's culture and he had denied himself his culture for a long time for her. And Nerian hadn't been all bad, she had been terrified of he and his siblings, but she had been kind and taught him some things too.

He found where he had started a garden, and lay the bundle down. Deep from inside the Aloe fell forward one of his mother's favorite healing plants. It soothed so many things, and smelled good too. And it was hardy, the outside shell hard, the inside what you wanted.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
Of plants old and new - by Gunnar - June 08, 2022, 06:29 AM
RE: Of plants old and new - by Chacal - June 08, 2022, 02:07 PM
RE: Of plants old and new - by Gunnar - June 08, 2022, 05:08 PM
RE: Of plants old and new - by Chacal - July 07, 2022, 12:45 PM
RE: Of plants old and new - by Gunnar - July 07, 2022, 05:19 PM
RE: Of plants old and new - by Chacal - September 01, 2022, 11:38 AM