Dragoncrest Cliffs Of plants old and new
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar was watching as the surf came in, mind on far reaching things. He had smelled the coming and goings of one of the she wolves, but wasn't certain of her name. Though she smelled a bit like the two leaders. 

Gunnar lifted his head had the sound of a voice nearby. The natural cadence much like Sea Queen Erzulie. His eyes took in her well rounded sides and he shared a small smile with her.

This is aloe. My mother used to grow it. Can be used for abrasions, and soothing cream for any burns or irritations. it also can help your stomach and your teeth.

I'm Gunnar I don't believe we've met. You look like you have little ones coming, would you like something to eat? My  mother was always hungry when she was having my siblings.

Gunnar shifted his weight, eyes downcast unsure what else to say. This was a matriarchal hierarchy and he didn't wish to cause any issues, he enjoyed this place and so far the wolves.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
Of plants old and new - by Gunnar - June 08, 2022, 06:29 AM
RE: Of plants old and new - by Chacal - June 08, 2022, 02:07 PM
RE: Of plants old and new - by Gunnar - June 08, 2022, 05:08 PM
RE: Of plants old and new - by Chacal - July 07, 2022, 12:45 PM
RE: Of plants old and new - by Gunnar - July 07, 2022, 05:19 PM
RE: Of plants old and new - by Chacal - September 01, 2022, 11:38 AM