Redsand Canyon thymbra
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,097 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson stood quietly at attention, eyes on the youths and his new leader. He knew the one youth, he had shared the fawn with him. Reyson didn't know what to expect, or even what to do. Puppies were far out of his comfort zone. He had barely gotten through the meeting with the one youth and eating the fawn. 

HE shifted and spoke loud enough that the youths could hear. I'm Reyson Ebonywood, Auxillary. Not sure what else was expected of him, this was different than how they had done it at home. Once the pups were big enough, they were assigned a specific group and then pushed out into the world. 

Reyson had, had all of his soldiers beneath him for more than 2 years, when tragedy had struck and they had stayed and he had lost them, because he couldn't lose Renaud. Who he lost anyway.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
thymbra - by Germanicus - June 14, 2022, 09:14 PM
RE: thymbra - by Reyson - June 14, 2022, 09:19 PM
RE: thymbra - by Tierra - June 16, 2022, 10:53 AM
RE: thymbra - by Kallik - June 16, 2022, 01:24 PM
RE: thymbra - by Maxim - June 27, 2022, 08:39 PM
RE: thymbra - by Germanicus - July 05, 2022, 05:18 PM
RE: thymbra - by Reyson - July 05, 2022, 06:02 PM
RE: thymbra - by Germanicus - July 10, 2022, 03:09 PM