Dragoncrest Cliffs I ain't afraid to get a little crazy.
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
A prickling of unease began a moment before the young she wolf yelled at him. Gunnar laid his ears to his head and tightened his paws into the dirt. She was defensive, but for what. He couldn't even really see her all that well, he wasn't as close as he could've been. He had been respectful to her. He looked the way he had come, to make sure she was indeed screaming at him.

He tilted his head and spoke, his voice calm, but a sharp glint in his eye. I beg your pardon?

Gunnar was one that could take most anything, he didn't get too fussed. He had when he was little, but one thing he hated more than anything else, was getting blamed or yelled at for something he didn't do. It irritated him. And he had done nothing, but walk upon the she wolf sunning herself.

She was young of course, and he briefly thought of Junior and the inside pain that she had always felt. He wondered if this she wolf was like her? He had heard the rumors of Junior harming herself. He had been around her when she had moments of deep melancholy, but not as often as he would have liked.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
I ain't afraid to get a little crazy. - by Redbird - June 08, 2022, 11:10 PM
RE: I ain't afraid to get a little crazy. - by Gunnar - June 09, 2022, 06:44 AM
RE: I ain't afraid to get a little crazy. - by Redbird - June 14, 2022, 12:33 PM
RE: I ain't afraid to get a little crazy. - by Gunnar - June 15, 2022, 07:07 AM
RE: I ain't afraid to get a little crazy. - by Redbird - June 15, 2022, 02:45 PM
RE: I ain't afraid to get a little crazy. - by Gunnar - June 15, 2022, 05:37 PM
RE: I ain't afraid to get a little crazy. - by Redbird - June 15, 2022, 06:10 PM
RE: I ain't afraid to get a little crazy. - by Gunnar - June 15, 2022, 06:25 PM