The Sunspire Only a little scared
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,099 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson listened to her, eyes going to the south. He had been a scout, so he knew the directions better than most. He still had moments of displaced clarity, but he tried. Once he had gotten bigger and stronger, he moved up from scout to soldier and then commander. Though he had failed at that avenue. At least from keeping his others from harm.

Families do that sometimes. I myself wouldn't know, but i have seen others.. And he wouldn't he had been taken from his family, but gods love his parents they who were not fighters had fought until the couldn't anymore to keep him safe. 

He would have listened to her, if she had liked, just wouldn't have answered her probably. You can talk about them if you want. I won't have anything to say, but if it helps. He shifted, made a soft mm in his throat, as he was thinking.

Reyson lifted one side of his muzzle in a genial smile. Renaud had told him his full smile was preferred and that his eyes glittered, but he hadn't done that in a long time. As i said I am from Mereo, if you need someone to go with you. You can come call for me I will help you.

He didn'tk now where this was coming from. Perhaps, it was simply he wanted to help her conquer something, as he conquered most of his life. Perhaps, it was some way to pay tribute to the memory of his soldiers and Renaud, he really didn't know, but he meant it.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Only a little scared - by Echo - June 19, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: Only a little scared - by Reyson - June 19, 2022, 01:56 PM
RE: Only a little scared - by Echo - June 21, 2022, 03:25 PM
RE: Only a little scared - by Reyson - June 21, 2022, 04:57 PM
RE: Only a little scared - by Echo - June 24, 2022, 05:09 PM
RE: Only a little scared - by Reyson - June 24, 2022, 08:14 PM
RE: Only a little scared - by Echo - June 24, 2022, 08:40 PM
RE: Only a little scared - by Reyson - June 24, 2022, 09:02 PM
RE: Only a little scared - by Echo - June 26, 2022, 11:53 AM
RE: Only a little scared - by Reyson - June 26, 2022, 12:01 PM
RE: Only a little scared - by Echo - June 26, 2022, 02:21 PM