Fairspell Meadow waving through a window
Brecheliant
Family
810 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
I know exactly what you mean. It's been a few seasons since I came here myself, but compared to home, there's a lot more space here. We had a crowd in my old pack. Bridget wasn't sure if that was what the girl meant, but it seemed like there was a similar feeling of being able to breathe easier once you found independence from it. Birth packs could be... stifling? Stuffy, definitely. That was the nicer way to say it at least.

They've got a few different uses. Bridget picked up a few that were more of a spray of white flowers. She hadn't intended to come here to gather those but couldn't pass it up when she spotted them. These are good for a cough or sickness that is seasonal. Those - She indicated the leafier, white flowers she'd left for the other woman to carry. are good for treating wounds. It helps them not to get infected. This meadow is a great spot to find it and I was running low. You're the first stranger I've met in a while who didn't need some of it, actually. She let out a small huff of laughter around the stems she carried.
Messages In This Thread
waving through a window - by Chrysanthe - June 29, 2022, 10:56 PM
RE: waving through a window - by Bridget - June 30, 2022, 01:21 AM
RE: waving through a window - by Chrysanthe - June 30, 2022, 09:49 AM
RE: waving through a window - by Bridget - July 01, 2022, 11:19 AM
RE: waving through a window - by Chrysanthe - July 02, 2022, 10:53 PM
RE: waving through a window - by Bridget - July 07, 2022, 10:27 AM
RE: waving through a window - by Chrysanthe - July 09, 2022, 07:49 PM
RE: waving through a window - by Bridget - July 10, 2022, 06:05 PM