Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,098 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
YAY! lol rolled a 12

Reyson could attest to you use it or you lose it. Since coming here, he had realized he had grown complacent in his skills. Oh he could still tumble with someone and fight if he needed too, but it wasn't as good as it used to be. Granted, it maybe his age, but he didn't wish to dwell on that factor. Regardless that he was getting up there towards middle age.

A smile lit up his face at her move. She was learning. But it also put him in her line of fire. She knocked into him and though it rocked him a good few paw steps back, and he was about to land hard. He turned as he fell and snapped at the side she had left open to shove into him, hoping to scour a hit. He didn't want to hurt her, just use her advantage to his advantage, because sometimes you go sloppy when you succeeded. And give himself enough time to scramble to his feet.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Until tomorrow comes, this is how we run - by Tierra - May 23, 2022, 12:34 PM
RE: Until tomorrow comes, this is how we run - by Reyson - July 31, 2022, 12:12 PM
RE: Until tomorrow comes, this is how we run - by Tierra - August 22, 2022, 11:17 AM
RE: Until tomorrow comes, this is how we run - by Reyson - August 22, 2022, 11:19 AM