Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,098 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
12 so we will say she won that one :D <3

Reyson saw her weigh her options, and it was good too. Never attempt to get to near a wolf that was down, if you weren't certain of success. He wore the scars for that very reason.

He didn't get a mouthful of much, but it was a lesson learned. She jammed into him again. This time her forelegs along his back. She hit him just so that it caused his legs to press down, and though she didn't manage to get him completely prone. He was down enough that he was at her mercy. Which wasn't a good place to be at anytime with any wolf.  

And he was tired. She was faster, had more stamina and younger.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Until tomorrow comes, this is how we run - by Tierra - May 23, 2022, 12:34 PM
RE: Until tomorrow comes, this is how we run - by Reyson - July 31, 2022, 12:40 PM
RE: Until tomorrow comes, this is how we run - by Tierra - August 22, 2022, 11:17 AM
RE: Until tomorrow comes, this is how we run - by Reyson - August 22, 2022, 11:19 AM