Redsand Canyon Until tomorrow comes, this is how we run
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Woah!! She got him down, but he managed to stay upright for the most part. She had expected to be able to knock him on his side, but the way she had to pin him now, she could tell that it wasn't nearly as big of an advantage. His belly and neck were both well guarded from her.

Nice!! Tierra laughed and hopped back, obviously in a much better mood after this bout. The embarrassment of the first was completely forgotten with the excitement. You went down without really, y'know, pushing back, but it meant I couldn't attack as well? Since I was just on your back! That's so cool. She was too enthused to slow down her talking much, but she realized an instant later that gushing kinda brought her own cool factor down a tidge. Gotta chill, girl. I'm so going to remember that.

Maybe, next time, even Germanicus would have a hard time getting her off her paws.
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
Until tomorrow comes, this is how we run - by Tierra - May 23, 2022, 12:34 PM
RE: Until tomorrow comes, this is how we run - by Tierra - July 31, 2022, 01:05 PM
RE: Until tomorrow comes, this is how we run - by Tierra - August 22, 2022, 11:17 AM
RE: Until tomorrow comes, this is how we run - by Reyson - August 22, 2022, 11:19 AM