Redtail Rise Hell is worth all that, natural habitat
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
She remained utterly unmoved by his aggressive advances. Atreus began breathing hard, indignant fury building at her audacity. She wasn’t wanted here, so why did she insist on loitering?

He considered attacking, though the noises Ancelin made behind him stilled him. He twitched, wondering if he might invite harm upon his brother somehow if he started a fight. His lip curled as he realized their parents would probably interfere too, punishing him wrongly again.

Taking a page out of her own book, he glowered at her and then turned away with a huff, deciding to ignore her. He slouched back to his brother, directing a nip at Ancelin that hit a little harder than intended due to his pent-up energy.

Scowling to himself, he took a seat beside his litter mate, perpendicular to their obnoxious cousin. Atreus refused to look at her directly, though he kept her in his peripheral sights as he scooped a pawful of dung and smeared it against Ancelin’s cheek.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Hell is worth all that, natural habitat - by Atreus - August 02, 2022, 05:36 PM
RE: Hell is worth all that, natural habitat - by Redd - August 09, 2022, 10:10 AM
RE: Hell is worth all that, natural habitat - by Ancelin - August 09, 2022, 01:49 PM
RE: Hell is worth all that, natural habitat - by Atreus - August 09, 2022, 02:00 PM
RE: Hell is worth all that, natural habitat - by Redd - August 12, 2022, 01:10 PM
RE: Hell is worth all that, natural habitat - by Ancelin - August 15, 2022, 11:29 AM
RE: Hell is worth all that, natural habitat - by Atreus - August 16, 2022, 07:26 PM
RE: Hell is worth all that, natural habitat - by Redd - August 17, 2022, 12:51 AM
RE: Hell is worth all that, natural habitat - by Atreus - August 17, 2022, 09:50 AM
RE: Hell is worth all that, natural habitat - by Redd - August 27, 2022, 12:13 PM
RE: Hell is worth all that, natural habitat - by Ancelin - August 30, 2022, 02:01 PM
RE: Hell is worth all that, natural habitat - by Atreus - August 30, 2022, 04:25 PM
RE: Hell is worth all that, natural habitat - by Redd - August 31, 2022, 06:33 PM
RE: Hell is worth all that, natural habitat - by Ancelin - September 07, 2022, 11:15 AM
RE: Hell is worth all that, natural habitat - by Atreus - September 07, 2022, 02:14 PM